A large and well known Real Estate Fund based in the London are looking to hire a 'Fund Controller" This is a senior role with the salary budget £70-80k. You must be a qualified accountant.
A full overview of the job description will be shared if your application is suitable. However, as an overview:
- Ability to assist in technical accounting matters arising across the Funds including preparation of accounting treatment memorandums and co-ordination with the corporate office of accounting policy.
- Liaison with internal and external investors with regard to the Fund portfolio providing information in respect of both investment activities and accounting matters.
- Providing support in new investment activity including due diligence procedures, providing support on establishing new investment structures, participation in negotiation with third party asset managers with respect to financial reporting and asset management responsibilities.
- Review and analysis of financial reporting provided including GAAP financial statements, cash flows, income tax reporting and other project specific reporting.
- Oversight of investment structures and activities including maintenance of on-going relationships with third party asset managers, ensuring on-going compliance with tax structuring in place and ensuring local regulatory and statutory compliance.
- Assistance with the development of accounting policies, procedures and internal control issues.
- Preparation of quarterly Fund financial reporting including quarterly reporting packages, variance analysis and budget information.