- Salary: GBP50000 - GBP60000.00 per annum
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type: Full time
- Company: JCW Search
As the Fund Controller you will undertake both fund controller responsibilities. Fund accounting activities are performed by an external administrator so the main activaty focus on the review of the accounts, providing instructions to the Administrator and respond to internal and external queries.
- Run and maintain the fund model and manage all internal & external reporting deliverables.
- Lead approval regular reporting to investors (Partner statements / Quarterly Reports and annual accounts) Support other investor reporting processes including ad hoc queries, specific templates and compliance.
- Coordination Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable and overall Fund cash flow management (including distributions, drawdowns, closings, equalisations and management fees) operated by the Fund Administrator
- Review fund performance levels and trends in performance prepared by the Fund Administrator
- Responsibility for Fund level Project Finance facilities, including arrangement and day-to-day management (covenants compliance and reporting) Support Oversight Tax
Corporate entities controller:
- Coordinating delegated commercial managers
- Coordinating Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable
- Support Oversight Lenders covenants compliance and reporting
- Support Oversight Tax Oversight and coordination preparation of financial statements.