Fund Connect Sales, VP
State Street is looking for an experienced sales person to join a global trading platform. Fund Connect specialises in providing clients direct access to the world's largest money market funds and other asset classes. Fund Connect is one of State Street's market-leading electronic trading solutions that assist Institutional Investors with their short-term investment portfolio and reporting requirements through a single gateway to a global pool of Money Market products. Fund Connect is part of the suite of products offered by GlobalLink. The role, within State Street Global Markets (SSGM), is to identify and generate revenue sources; develop and manage buy- and sell-side client relationships
The successful candidate will join an expanding team within State Streets Global Markets Fintech group, Globallink. The role is specialised in selling trading technology to all sectors of the market. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in selling technology into financial institutions, hedge funds, corporations, asset manager, insurance and pension funds. The role will be based in London. Role specific skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of the sales process including pitching, fee negotiations, legal contracts and on-boarding.
- Demonstrable track record delivering sales in a high-pressure environment.
- Excellent communicator at all levels with external/internal clients and service providers.
- Ability to generate sales leads independently and prioritises workload effectively.
- Prior experience within trading solutions/technology sales
- Competitive and driven approach but must be a team player
- Outgoing and motivated, high energy approach
- Excellent relationship management skills, verbal and written communication skills.
- Contacts or Experience dealing with Banks, asset managers, Hedge funds Insurers and Corporates
- Proven ability to drive new initiatives and ideas forward
- Experience in selling in European Markets
- Manage sales process from prospecting, identifying opportunities, selling customer solutions, negotiating commercials and taking customers through to implementation and trading
- Ensure CRM system is kept up to date and build sales dashboard to help track results
- Build a pipeline and identify key players in the market and implement a sales strategy to achieve against target.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure that any customer queries are communicated effectively through the correct channels in the business.
- Identify trends in the market to further develop revenue opportunities and assist product management teams to ensure continuous improvements of the product suite.
- Assist the business in its future development by effectively communicating the value proposition to customers and the market.