Fund Administration and Reporting Manager
Working with M&G Prudential as a Fund Administration and Reporting Manager means becoming part of a brand with a global reputation and an exciting vision: to become the best loved and most successful savings & investments business. The forthcoming planned de-merger of M&G Prudential from the Prudential Group PLC provides a terrific opportunity to create a truly international and integrated savings and investments firm. A firm built on a rich and long history and with a commitment to an innovative future centred on the needs of customers and clients. There is a genuine opportunity to drive competitive advantage with value creation through the formation of this new organisation. If you're inspired to join us, and have the necessary qualities, then this could be the opportunity you've been looking for. The Role:
The successful candidate will manage the fund administration and reporting function of the Real Estate Finance Team within Fixed Income. The role covers a suite of existing real estate debt mandates including seven commingled funds and several segregated mandates each with their own structural, administrative and reporting requirements. Key Responsibilities:
Key responsibilities will be the day to day oversight of operating models for various funds and segregated mandates managed by the Real Estate Finance team, which will include working with internal constituencies and external administrators, accountants, auditors and tax advisors on fund operations.
The role will include:
• Interaction with fund managers and the investment team in supporting the execution of new loans investments.
• Preparation and presentation of board reports and recommendations
• Liaison with various internal M&G teams such as Tax, Finance, Operations and Compliance
• Oversight of NAV production, investor drawdowns and distributions
• Direct contact with a broad range of investors and their consultants, responding to their day to day queries
• Preparation and oversight of investor reporting
The role has management responsibility for two team members, one of which is dedicated to the Fund Administration and Reporting function and one as a shared resource amongst the wider team.
In addition you will be expected to take responsibility for the further development and refinement of each operating model and assist in the development of systems used by the team.
He/she must work well with others and in teams, be detail oriented, motivated and be able to work to deadlines.
Experience in the real estate or debt fund industry is helpful but not essential. You will have:
- This role is ideally suited to someone who can demonstrate that they are a highly organised, focussed and self-motivated individual, with previous experience in fund administration. Ideally they will have had experience with multi-entity fund structures; real estate or debt specific experience a key advantage.
- 2:1 degree
- Accounting experience welcome but not necessary.
- Previous experience in fund administration will be key.
People who work at M&G Prudential agree that ours is a great place to work with a brilliant team spirit. It's also an innovative, high-performing, commercial environment that's totally focused on customers. As an M&G Prudential colleague you'll get all the support you'd expect, including full training and professional development. You'll receive a competitive salary and reward package. And in a fast-changing world, you'll join an organisation that's leading the way in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals.
M&G Prudential is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our role as an employer is very simple - to provide the right environment for talented people to do their best work, by respecting, understanding and valuing individual differences.
We welcome applications from individuals who have taken an extended career break, and we are willing to consider flexible working arrangements for all of our roles.