For our office in London, we are seeking an experienced fund accountant with strong exposure to administering Private Equity, Real Estate, or Debt fund structures to lead one of our growing Fund Services team. We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- Competitive Base Salary + Disctretionary Bonus + Complete Set of Benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Alter Domus
Fund Administration Manager
- As the Manager you will use the experience you have acquired in the past as well as excellent organizational skills, sound judgment, the ability to prioritise tasks, and strong personal character to help meet client requirements and to ensure the overall fund team performs and grows. Your team will benefit from your good listening skills, tailored coaching, and planning;
- You will act as a central point of contact for your client / clients, capable of identifying and anticipating possible problem areas, accurately measure potential risks, and, therefore be able to offer suitable solutions to the client and satisfy their overall needs. You will oversee all operational aspects of the account (inclusive, for instance, of client invoicing) and you will be responsible for the financial monitoring of the client portfolio;
- You will manage the relationships with other service providers in the industry, including auditors, law firms, custodians, and prime brokers;
- You will have responsibility for the production of client reporting and checking of Fund NAV reports. This includes reviewing work done by more junior members of the team;
- You will be in charge of the coordination and validation all work delivered by the team, you will assist in design of systems and process to meet the client needs;
- You will be in charge of some internal Fund projects and work closely with the fund administration IT systems to provide fund servicing solutions.
- Several years of experience in Private Equity and/or Real Estate and fund of fund administration, including familiarity with various fund structures, NAV calculation, transfer agency, equalisation, waterfall calculation and tax compliance;
- You have several years of experience managing a team (including fully/partly qualified accountants) in a client-facing Fund Accounting/Administration role;
- IFRS and UK GAAP knowledge is a must, experience in consolidation would be helpful;
- Experience on using e-Front or other fund administration IT systems;
- You are a qualified Accountant (e.g. ACA, ACCA, or CIMA);
- You can act on your own initiative, lead a team of fund administration professionals, and be able to give them training either on the job or in a classroom setting.