Fund Accounting specialist - (Senior Associate)
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Sep 18 2018-09-18
Our client an Investment Manager is looking for a Fund Accounting Specialist to work in their London office. They are a tier one blue chip with over $1 Trillion AUM globally.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the Fund Accounting oversight of Irish and Luxembourg based mutual funds
- Responding to internal and external fund accounting queries
- Oversight, co-ordination and review of fund distributions
- Oversight and management of third-party vendors (fund accountants, administrators, custodians) related to the Funds
- Coordinate and communicate daily inquiries to appropriate internal departments
- Develop reports for European Funds Management, operation committee, Boards & Management on European Funds
- Support Account Management and business development activities. e.g. reports and advise
- Support Fund Launches and process
- Manage various projects related to process improvements, procedure and systems development
Looking for a candidate with plus 5 years of experience in a similar role. A firm understanding of mutual fund accounting (including accounting systems), exposure to a broad range of fund structures is a plus. Support/reporting for income/yield-oriented mutual fund types with solid knowledge of the operational components of Net Asset Value calculation and various asset/security types. Understanding of Irish GAAP & Tax rules applicable to Ireland registered funds would be a distinct advantage.