Fund Accounting Product Manager
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Mayford James
- 18 Oct 18
Established Financial Services business based in Canary Wharf are looking to recruit a Fund Accounting Product Manager into their Product Strategy team. As the Product Manager you will be client facing and will be responsible for driving forward the development of their Fund Accounting products.
Working closely with internal stakeholders to ensure that all strategic change initiatives and enhancements to the Fund Accounting product are delivered to meet the needs of the business. Principal responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain the business strategy for the Fund Accounting product across EMEA
- Identify new opportunities to enhance the product
- Actively manage the Fund Accounting product by working with industry bodies, consultants, third party vendors and competitors. Trying to stay ahead of the competition ensuring the FA product can differentiate itself.
- Work with the sales team on client pitches, RFPs and other client meeting
- Actively manage various projects relating to product change for platforms and other change initiatives
This is a very high profile client facing position so you will have outstanding communication skills and proven influencing skills, you must have the ability to manage change in a continuously changing environment and have the ability to multitask managing various projects. You will have extensive experience in Fund Administration/Fund Accounting fully understanding the operational elements, have strong knowledge of Fund Structures and Jurisdictions. Experience in a Product Management role would be highly beneficial as would experience in managing large change programmes. The ability to understand Fund Accounting platforms and the technology around this.