A top-tier private market asset services firm, is looking for a Fund Accounting Officer to join the Fund Accounting team responsible for a number of private equity and real estate clients. This firm has $1tr of Assets under Administration and this is a highly sort after role and firm to work for.
- As a member of the private markets fund accounting team, you will take an active part in setting up new funds, taking on of accounts and the client due diligence.
- You will have responsibility for the production of client reporting and
Fund NAV calculations for a selection of private equity and real estate clients.
- Helping run the day-to-day operations of the funds and engagement with third parties, such as the investment managers and investors.
- Coordinating and arranging capital calls, disinvestments, distributions and shareholder statements.
- A graduate with a good academic record
- Relevant experience in fund accounting/fund administration of PE or RE asset management clients.
- Working towards ACCA/ACA/CIMA.
- Great team spirit and able to work both autonomously and efficiently within a team.
- Multitasking, while managing unforeseen urgencies as and when they arise.
- You are client pro-active and result-driven.
- You are highly organized and eager to take ownership of your portfolio.
- You are client-focused and showing a dynamic attitude.