A top-tier private market asset services firm, is looking for a Manager to join the Fund Accounting team, to run a team responsible for a number of private equity and real estate clients. This firm has $1tr of Assets under Administration and this is a highly sort after role and firm to work for.
- Managing a team you will be able to use your experience and sound judgment, and your ability to prioritise tasks, optimise the teams operating capability and enhance processes.
- As the senior member in the team, you will act as a central point of contact for your clients, capable of identifying and anticipating possible problem areas, accurately measure potential risks, and, therefore be able to offer suitable solutions to the client and satisfy their overall needs. You will oversee all
fund accounting and operational aspects of the account.
- You will have responsibility for the production of client reporting and
checking of Fund NAV reports. This includes reviewing work done by
more junior members of the team.
- You will be in charge of the coordination and validation of work delivered
by the team.
- You will assist in design of systems and process to meet the client needs.
- You will be in charge of some internal Fund projects and work closely with the fund administration IT systems to provide fund servicing solutions.
- As a manager you will coach, develop, lead and appraise employees within your team in order to motivate and manage personnel. Implement processes and procedures to ensure internal and external compliance and communicate high quality standards seeking opportunities to implement efficiencies.
- A graduate with good academic record
- Strong, relevant experience in fund accounting/fund administration of PE or RE asset management clients.
- Strong team management capabilities
- Familiar with waterfall calculations, fund structures, NAV calculations and equalisation.
- Great team spirit and able to work both autonomously and efficiently within a team.
- Multitasking, while managing unforeseen urgencies as and when they arise.
- You are client pro-active and result-driven.
- You are highly organized and eager to take ownership of your portfolio.
- You are client-focused and showing a dynamic attitude.