We have been appointed to assist a multi-strategy investment management group based in London to find a Fund Accounting Manager. The organisation delivers value through long-term, sustainable investments on behalf of a unique and important investor base. The firm has a great culture - employee well-being is highly valued and flexibility around remote working is enabled by very good IT architecture. This is one of several key appointments in support of the growth of the firm and a great opportunity to enhance the support function. The role will be focused on funds invested into alternative assets.
The appointee will be responsible for supporting finance leadership with the day-to-day fund administration in addition to contributing to the strategic plan and development of the team. Moreover, you will take full responsibility for the portfolio of private market investment funds (real estate, infrastructure and private debt). Examples of responsibilities performed within the role will include:
- Fund administrator oversight
- NAV pack reviews
- Pricing Committee management
- Accrual reviews, expense analysis and Invoice processing
- Drawdown management
- Investor reporting review
- Financial statement and audit management
- Produce and review investor reporting
- Pooling savings calculations
- Resolve client/internal queries by conducting an independent investigation
- Ad-hoc projects, such as assisting with fund launches
The successful candidate must be a qualified accounting with fund accounting experience, gained either in-house or within fund administration. For this particular role, fund accounting experience in the context of alternative assets is important e.g private equity, real estate, infrastructure or private debt.