A boutique Asset Manager in West London created by a renowned Investment Banker and with over 15 years' repeated success is adding a Fund Accountant to its Fund Accounting & Operations team
At its core, the role focuses on the adminsitration and operational aspects of an Open-Ended fund:
- Day to day shadow NAV production across all funds.
- Dealing with administrators, custodians, execution brokers, auditors and other third- party providers.
- Cash and position reconciliations to third parties.
- Income and expense processing and reconciliation.
- Calculating performance fees.
- Processing dividend accruals on ex-date.
- Trade matching and settlement.
- Proxy voting.
- Managing adhoc projects as and when required.
- Liaise with the Investment team on voting instructions
- Prepare ad hoc reports on voting records for clients
- Daily monitoring of all shareholding positions
- Threshold reporting to regulators and to the investment team.
- Initial identification of any breaches.
Requirements for applicants
- 5 years’ fund accounting and operations experience.
- Educated to a degree level in a finance related subject.
- Understanding of nav. production and operations.
- High level Microsoft Excel skills (ability to calculate NAVs, shadow NAVs, NAVs per share)
- High quality and accuracy in fund operations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexibility in working across a variety of tasks.
- Self-motivated with evidence of being able to work with limited supervision.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Team-focused, effective working with others.