Fund Accountant (Mat Cover)
- £300 - £350 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Temporary, Full time
- Walker Hamill
- 06 Oct 17 2017-10-06
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a leading private equity firm on an interim basis to cover maternity leave. The successful candidate will be a fully qualified accountant with previous experience of private equity fund accounting.
- Daily management of the private equity funds.
- Preparation of carried interest and management fee calculations in accordance with the fund documentation.
- Preparation of quarterly accounts and capital statements.
- Preparation of the investor's drawdowns and distributions.
- Preparation of audited annual financial statements.
- Liaise with auditors, lawyers and tax advisors.
- Liaise closely with members of other team in the company.
- Investment transactions support as required.
- Implementing improvements in the financial reporting process.
- Ad hoc queries.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant with a minimum of 12 months post-qualification experience.
- Previous private equity fund accounting experience essential.
- Consistently work accurately under pressure.
- Sound understanding of applicable laws, regulations and rules.
- Strong team player.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for almost 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed companies, private equity backed businesses and privately owned, early stage ventures. We recruit across all sectors, but have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. We have offices in the UK, Switzerland and Australia. For further information, please see http://www.walkerhamill.com/