The primary responsibility of the position is to act as an SS&C GlobeOp representative who will work in partnership with our clients to fully understand their needs and requirements, in order that we can deliver a high level of service and exceed their expectations. You need to be experienced, capable and knowledgeable about middle office processing, fund accounting and able to work well with clients and team members in the office and in external locations. The role will be conducted within a middle office outsourcing team handling the middle office and trade processing
- NAV reconciliation, Daily P&L delivery and Reporting
- Provide daily oversight and take accountability responsibility to sign off on allocated NAVS
- Resolve NAV tolerance exceptions daily on internal SS&C Exception Management System
- Review and analyse Trial Balance in detail to resolve discrepancies within NAV
- Eescalated issues related to day over day P&L changes and NAV reconciliation due to trade bookings, reconciliation and collateral issues, by working with the team globally.
- Understanding and Implementing Fund Prospectus and Governing Documentation on SS&C Systems
- Demonstrate a good Knowledge of Accounting Standards (IAS, IFRS, US GAAP ) and provide Oversight of the Year End Fund Audit
- Delivering efficiencies through automation, Standardisation and STP of processes
- Assessing and ensuring industry best practices are achieved
- Oversight of error reports; assessment of control failure and management of control improvements
- Maintain a robust risk and control frame work around our all deliverables
- Work closely with the client to understand their needs and service requirements and formulising service plans
- Responsible for managing client issues and projects through to satisfactory resolution across all functions
- Ability to build effective relationships with key internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Ensure all services are provided to the clients in accordance with the contracts and any service level agreements
- Indirect management of client aligned production service teams across multiple locations
- Provide regular updates to senior management on the client service meetings
- Able to provide system demos / training as and when required to the clients and discuss forthcoming changes to those systems
Experience, Skills & Qualifications
- Demonstrated track record of strong client management in the financial sector
- Industry/Accounting Qualifications preferred (ACCA, CA, CAIA, CFA, CIMA)
- Proven record of liaising with Audit firms
- Solid understanding of operational risk and controls.
- Able to work well under pressure and providing solutions to complex problems
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication in English
- Strong interpersonal and client service skills
- Intelligent, professional, confident and presentable
- Ability to work independently and in a team under tight deadlines
- Keen to learn and develop and lead by example
- Maintain and display a high level of professionalism when dealing with clients, investors and colleagues
- Proactive and positive approach to all challenges. Self-motivated and take initiative
- Strong people management skills: both locally and remotely
- Excellent organisational skills
- Project management experience and skills is advantageous
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Microsoft project A third level qualification preferred in a finance or business-related area
- Knowledge of OTC product lifecycle preferred (collateral, reconciliations, settlements)
- Operations experience preferred
- IAQ / IMC is advantageous
SS&C provides software and software-enabled services for the global financial services industry. Through a combination of organic innovation and strategic acquisitions, we have assembled a comprehensive selection of technology and service capabilities, backed by industry-leading expertise. Since 1995, SS&C has acquired 51 businesses with products, services and/or technologies in existing or complementary vertical markets. Acquisitions include GlobeOp, Advent Software, Citi Alternative Investor Services, Wells Fargo Global Fund Services and DST Systems.
SS&C has more than 20,000 employees worldwide. Our head office is located in Windsor, Connecticut with offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. SS&C provides the global financial services industry with a broad range of highly specialized software, software enabled-services and software as a service (SaaS) solutions for operational excellence.
SS&C is the leading independent provider of cloud-based fund administration services andsoftware for the alternative investment industry, including hedge funds, fund of funds, private equity funds and managed accounts.
Data Privacy Notice
The provision of personal information through your job application will be processed in accordance with SS&C Data Privacy Notice for Candidates (https://www.ssctech.com/Portals/0/Documents/pdf-assets/SSC-EEA-Data-Protection-Policy.pdf), which the applicant hereby acknowledges having read and fully understood.