12 Month FTC for a Senior Fund Accountant, Real Estate Firm
Reporting and financial
- Supervision of quarterly fund reporting cycles, including co-ordination and review of quarterly NAVs (IFRS and INREV), US GAAP reconciliations and payment of distributions;
- Coordination and oversight of annual financial / tax reporting process, including audit of the Fund;
- Preparation and review of actuals vs budget reporting;
- Preparation of Fund performance reporting;
- Preparation and review of quarterly reports;
- Ad hoc internal and external reporting from a wide range of stakeholders.
- Transaction support: responsibilities include preparation of Fund Flows, interpretation of SPAs, reconciling completion statements and working directly with advisors and the investment team to ensure successful completion of transactions;
- Coordinate financial due diligence process for assets acquired through SPVs;
- Presentation of transactions to Fund board
- Managing approval and payment of transaction costs.
- Preparation of investor questionnaires and ad-hoc financial analysis requested by investors
- Support Investor Relations and Fund Analyst through timely and accurate responses to ad hoc queries
- Coordinating with lawyers, accountants and other advisors in drafting responses to questions from potential investors during fund raising
- Work with the legal advisers and administrators in on-boarding investors and developing a good relationship with investors.
Debt raising and management