I am currently recruiting for a leading Private Equity firm based in the City. They are seeking a fully qualified Fund Accountant with 3 years post qualified experience. Please see below for a brief overview of the role.
- Delivering timely and accurate quarterly and annual fund reporting for managed funds, including investor reporting and board presentations
- Maintaining the general ledger and all other accounting tasks for multiple entities
- Process revenue recognition for investments and reconcile with the investment sub ledgers
- Ensuring that all financial information is accurate, timely and reliable and ensuring the integrity of the underlying financial systems
- Fully qualified (ACA/ACC/CIMA)
- 3 years post qualified experience
- Private Debt experience desired