- £55,000 - £60,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Goodman Masson
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000
A award winning private equity frim based in the west end are seeking a Fund Accountant on a 9 month FTC with opportunities to extend paying up to 60,000 per annum. This role will report directly to the Finance Director and have great exposure to senior members of staff along with taking on some high level work for the finance Director.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant and have up to 2 years PQE; Private equity experience at either at a Private Equity house or from a fund administration background. You must be proficient in the use of various IT programs including: This role will suit a candidate who is analytically minded, has strong interpersonal skills and someone who is highly numerate.
Duties for this Fund Accountant position will include the following:
• Take ownership of the management accounting for the fund
• Assist with the budget and monitor against performance against actual
• Take responsibility for the daily fund accounting duties especially the daily NAVs
• Manage the third-party administrator relationships
• Assist with Quarterly performance reports and investor reporting
• Assist with the annual audit
• Ad hoc projects as and when requested