- GBP50000 - GBP85000 per annum + GREAT BONUS
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 23 Aug 18
* Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CPA) * Experience in; Private Equity, Real Estate, Fund of Funds, or debt/loan funds
Fund Accountant, Manager
A Fund Accountant is required to join a Financial Services company who manages $44 trillion in assets. They are the leading provider to the Investment Management space and growing out there team rapidly and are looking for you to come join them to assist in this growth. You will be joining a team of 15 professional experts within the Private Equity Fund Accounting space.
- Recording and analysing transactions
- Monthly/ Quarterly NAV packs and investor reporting
- Participation in automation and process standardization projects
Required Skills and experience:
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CPA)
- Experience in; Private Equity, Real Estate, Fund of Funds, or debt/loan funds
- Advanced in Excel
The required skills and experience are all a 'must have', as such if you do not have this experience the Fund Accountant role will not be suitable to you.
If the role of Fund Accountant is of interest to you please apply below.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales