- £275 - £350 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Walker Hamill
- 22 Dec 17 2017-12-22
Our client is an Asset Management firm looking to recruit a Fund Accountant. The vacancy arises due to a period of maternity leave and is expected to last for 7 months. This is an exciting opportunity for a Qualified Accountant to work within a small and dynamic team. The appointee must be available from the first week of February 2018.
- Day-to-day accounting and administration for Secondary Fund and associated entities.
- Day-to-day accounting and administration for PFI Continuation Fund and associated entities.
- Monthly management accounts.
- Oversight of the funds’ bank accounts.
- Liaison with Portfolio team and project Finance Managers in connection with the funds’ investments.
- Assisting the investor relations department in preparing responses to investor queries.
- Preparation of the annual statutory accounts and associated entities, including working papers.
- Liaison with auditors in connection with the above entities.
- Preparation of the draft annual partnership and corporate tax computations and associated entities.
- Administration of the waterfall processes (investor distributions).
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with a good academic track record.
- Knowledge and experience of the fund management sector / limited partnerships.
- Experience of working in a regulated industry will be an advantage.
- Strong IT skills – Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Strong aptitude for numbers.
- Excellent attention to detail combined with strong organisational and time management skills.
- Consistently work accurately under pressure.
- High attention to detail.
- Comfortable with working in small teams and the ability to adapt to varied roles.