Full Stack Java and C# Developer
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- 24 Oct 17 2017-10-24
Are you passionate about bringing systems to life? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in how to innovate?
We're looking for someone like that to help us:
- Design, hands-on development, test, deploy and support IB research applications using Java, C#, REST API, database and related bank supported technologies.
- Work with other team members (dev, QA, business), follow Agile SDLC process.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), ownership mentality, willing to be a leader in future.
You will be working in the Investment Bank Research Technology team in London. The team is currently in the middle of a transformation program which places technology at the heart of new business processes and strategies and has created exciting opportunities within Group Technology. The Research Application Delivery function is responsible for the change and maintenance of applications to support Global Research Technology Platform.
- Multi-year experience of Java is required , C# with TPL is desirable
- Strong Core Java (full stack) skills with experience building n tier applications with Java collection framework, multi-threaded concurrency
- Experience in developing core Java/J2EE applications and Restful APIs with Spring framework
- Familiarity with Linux including scripting (Unix, bash)
- Solid understanding and strong advocate of agile software development and modern software development practices (automated testing, continuous integration, TDD, relative estimation, specification by example etc.)
- Proficient in SQL and performance optimization.
- A proponent of OOP, Design Patterns and Principles
- Strong advocate of agile software development and the demands of being on a Scrum team