Full Stack Java Developer for a Blockchain FinTech Start-up
- £60k - £120k base (experience dependent) GBP
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Oxford Knight
- 20 Sep 18 2018-09-20
This is a Software Engineer position where you will be contributing towards the core platform; working the full lifecycle from idea inception with clients to building to testing to deployment with the client.
A Blockchain/distributed ledger company, aiming to create and research how decentralised technology may benefit banks. My client uses the blockchain in order to carry out financial transactions, without friction, between big institutions. Their team is made up of 180 individuals, who work with banks, tech companies, software firms and regulators to develop their distributed ledger platform.
You will be contributing towards the full lifecycle of highly scalable software defined network systems. You must show demonstrative ability of working at all levels of the stack, from systems engineering to financial modelling. This role involves coding in mostly Java and Kotlin, which is a new functional programming language on the JVM, therefore experience in multiple languages is desired.
Skills and Experience Required
- Ideally experience working within both banking and start-up environments.
- Experience in enterprise-level environment (3+ years).
- Sound knowledge of computer science and engineering principles, gained through higher education and professional experience.
- Strong development skills ideally in Java or Kotlin, although other languages are also considered.
Benefits and Incentives
- Strong salary, up to £120k base
- Start-up environment
- Potential for stock options
- Good work-life balance
If you feel this role is a good match for you, please contact me.