Full Stack Engineer position with a leading technology organisation Product engineering function with deep roots in the financial sector
Full Stack Engineer - .Net/Angular
An innovation driven product development practice, which sits in a global organisation is looking to hire two Mid-Level Full Stack Engineers. You would be joining at a time of rapid growth and major investment as the team look to build and commercialise a number of exciting new data heavy software products, while continuing to develop the flagship product.
This team are particularly talented and have a very clear vision and are now ready to rapidly grow the team to engineer more world class products for the financial services sector.
We code in C#/.Net and TypeScript/React/Angular 2 so it is essential that applicants have full stack experience.
The Full Stack Product Engineer role:
- Working collaboratively as part of a team to deliver high quality, high impact web applications
- Contribute to the design, coding and implementation of a technology layer or layers within the applications
- Work closely with our DevOps/Platform engineering team to ensure products align with important standards such as quality and security
- Gain valuable experience to cloud services, primarily AWS
- Estimation, design, development and unit testing of features
- Strong C#/.Net experience
- Ideally experience of building high quality web applications although experience of desktop application development is still of interest
- Developed software as part of a team
- Experience of working in an agile workflow (e.g. Scrum)
- Some knowledge of principles such as continuous integration, unit testing and SOLID principles
- Some knowledge or experience of DevOps environments
Position: Full Stack Engineer
Salary: £44,000 - £56,000 + package
Contact: Stephen White
Telephone: 020 7780 6700