Full Stack Developer / Java Engineer
- Salary:circa £60-85,000 (DOE)
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Permanent, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:16 Feb 19
JOB REF: 3112-290119 We are proudly partnering with a multinational, market leading Wealth Management (or ‘Buy-Side’) firms who in line with their growth, have been building out their global Digital and Technology capability teams.
In order to achieve their goal of becoming ‘the best of the best’ in what they do, they want the best market technology, and the best people!
With multiple positions on offer, pure specialists in Front-end (UI/UX/Web), or Back-end (Server-side), along with well-rounded Developers, will also be considered.
What are they looking for?
- Software Development experience gained within Banking, Financial Services or Asset/Wealth/Investment management
- Expertise in back-end Java programming, tools and frameworks (e.g. Jenkins, TeamCity, Jira, Spring, Maven, J2EE, etc)
- Experience developing REST microservices
- Exposure to Agile or SAFe methodologies
This presents a fantastic opportunity to raise your profile and develop your career in a fast-growing, globally recognised brand!