Full Stack Developer
- Design and implement API and Scala functions.
- Design and implement web application.
- Ensure highly interactive response times. Avoid allowing performance bottlenecks to creep into the system.
- Interpret and analyse business use-cases and feature requests into technical designs and development tasks.
- Be an active player in system architecture and design discussions.
- Take ownership of development tasks, participate in regular design and code review meetings.
- Be proud of the high quality of your own work.
- Always follow quality standards (unit tests, integration tests and documented code).
- Be delivery focused, have a passion for technology and will enjoy offering new ideas and approaches.
It is the policy of IHS Markit to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, IHS Markit will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. For candidates in the US, we are a participant in E-Verify (see link below).
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Right to Work
Pay Transparency Policy
Current Colleagues If you are currently a colleague with IHS Markit please apply internally via Workday.