Full Stack Developer
Perfect opportunity for a talented Full Stack Developer to join a fast-growing tech start-up. They combine distributed computing, unique simulation technology and machine learning to create predictive 'urban models' used in the public sector to estimate the impact of any near-future changes.
This role would suit someone who genuinely enjoys working on front- and back-end development equally. You will be working within a cross-functional team taking a lead in the design, implementation, testing and deployment of front- and back-end components, with the autonomy to discern the best tools for each job. You will contribute to building browser-based interfaces that users will love, and on the back-end side, you will be creating microservices that interface with or process complex ever-changing data.
The successful Full Stack Developer will be a self-starter who can work independently and be able to drive a project from inception through delivery, and a skilled communicator, adept at listening just as much as giving opinions. Requirements
- Minimum 2+ years of sound professional experience in full-stack development, including single-page and interactive web applications
- Proficient in an OOP language, ideally Python
- Web and distributed architecture expertise
- Experience working with RESTful interfaces, databases and testing frameworks - preferably TDD/BDD
- Great opportunity to be part of a collaborative, creative environment where you can feel valued for your input
- Competitive salary + generous benefits package
- In-house and external training opportunities and genuine career development; healthy work-life balance
If you think you are a strong match for this job description, please do not hesitate to get in touch! Amy Gandhi
Tel: +44 (0) 203 475 5019