In this client-facing role, the Java Developer should be resourceful, energetic, and ready to hit the ground running.
• designing and delivering technical solutions with an emphasis on quality, automation and continuous integration.
• working in collaboration with peers and contribute to new technology discussions.
• building strong relationships with business stakeholders, collaborate on requirements, relationships and ensuring that the technology strategy is aligned with business goals and strategy.
• employing a growth mindset, learning new approaches, technologies and techniques
• calmly dealing with issues; being happy to get stuck in to help fix issues and assist in identifying causes and effectively dealing with them.
Technical Skills/Systems Knowledge
• Great working experience in Java (8+) / Spring / Spring Boot
• Experience of build tools and CI/CD – e.g. Gitlab, Maven, Jenkins
• Experience writing REST web services
• Some experience and skills with Angular (8+)
• Must be comfortable with semantic HTML and CSS/CSS pre-processors (SASS, LESS, etc.)
• Familiarity with both relational and NoSQL databases (we use Oracle, SQLServer and Mongo)
• Appreciation and understanding of security
• Knowledge of developing in a microservices environment with auto-scaling, loosely coupled, secure & resilience services.
If this role is of interest please contact Connor Wilkinson for more information.