- Deliver software solutions to time, budget and quality. He or she should have the desire to interact directly with portfolio management, trade and business operations globally.
- Be passionate about building full stack solutions that are resilient, secure and scalable to function in a global intensive business environment.
- Be flexible and have an ability to work on multiple ongoing initiatives at different stages of their project lifecycle
- Partner with BAs, users and tech leads to design and engineer the best solutions
- Be involved in all aspects of the SDL
- Ensure best practices are adhered to with a passion for clean, maintainable code regardless of technology.
- Extensive experience with multi-tier transactional architecture and design
- Extensive experience in enterprise software development in Java and web development stacks (Angular, HTML & CSS)
- Experience using Agile methodologies - previous experience working from a backlog, sprints, retrospectives etc.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.