What will you be doing as a Frontend/ Full Stack Developer?
- Work on creating applications and a state-of-the-art portal that will be seen as the core offering of their product
- Collaborate with end users to make improvements to the product
- Get stuck in with any and all aspects in this well-funded start up
What will you need to be a Frontend/ Full Stack Developer?
- Node.js experience is desirable along with either Python or Golang exposure
- Any Cloud tech exposure is highly desirable
- A pragmatic and get stuck in mindset
What are the benefits of being a Frontend/ Full Stack Developer?
- Very competitive package - With large bonuses and benefits package
- The opportunity to gain exposure on the cutting edge of finance
- Plenty of responsibility in this start-up environment with a rewarding culture
We will respond to all successful candidates shortlisted for this opportunity within 3 days and would advise all candidates to follow our company page on LinkedIn for all the latest opportunities