Front Office Trade Analyst
- GBP70000 - GBP90000 per annum + bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Black Swan Group
- 09 Mar 18 2018-03-09
A leading scientific trading house is currently hiring for a Front Office Trade Analyst to Supervise Trading Strategies and provide first level support to the smooth running of the Trading Desk.
Our client, a leading scientific trading house is currently hiring for a Front Office Trade Analyst to Supervise Trading Strategies and provide first level support to the smooth running of the Trading Desk.
Key Duties will involve but not limited to:
- Work with developers to improve automated tools to aid monitoring and alerting in relation to key trading statistics (PnL, fill rates, signals, volumes etc). Investigate and assist in resolving issues in relation to key trading metrics.
- Monitor and manage risk exposures when they arise.
- Liaise with brokers, trading operations and back office on trade/position breaks, risk limits and margin requirements.
- Partner with direct clients to examine and optimise quoting parameters to provide best possible liquidity on an individualised basis.
- Propose suggestions for new strategies or ways to improve existing ones.
- Conduct preliminary research into new strategy ideas.
- Assist with project work relating to expansion into new markets or on boarding of new direct clients.
Key Requirements for this role include:
- Excellent academic record, particularly in Engineering, Science or Mathematics
- Experience in support of e-trading and e-trading strategies
- Ability to code and engage with developers
- Pro-active, curious, persistent and challenge the status quo.
- Pragmatic and apply common sense. There is no right or wrong in many situations that we face, we can only try to make the most rational decision.
- Able to multi-task under pressure in an extremely fast paced environment.
- Self-motivator and highly disciplined.