A highly-regarded, world leading asset manager are seeking to hire a trade support / investment operations professional with 2-3 years experience to join as a Front Office Support Analyst.
- Work independently and as part of a team to successfully deliver data and investigate issues for portfolio managers, timely and efficiently.
- Deliver a best-in-class service for the front office, assisting with problem solving of operational issues and making recommendations in relation to trader decision making.
- Fixed Income knowledge.
- Investment management experience (Asset Manager / Hedge Fund)
- Experience using Aladdin system
- Minimum 2-4 years experience in an Investment Operations / Trade Support role.
- Bachelors degree in Finance or similar.
- CFA or IMC qualifications, with the desire to progress to Front Office position.
- Effective stakeholder management at all levels across the business, internally and externally.
- Take the initiative to add value to the front office wherever possible.
- Helping to build and support the overall investment strategy.
Location: London based
Salary: £45,000 - £60,000 plus bonuses
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
“Please note, our client is unable to offer sponsorship for this opportunity. Finally, should you not be contacted within five working days of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the opportunity. We will, however, be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest that are suiting to your skills.”
Please follow Miryco Consultants on LinkedIn for similar opportunities.