Front Office Support Analyst
- GBP60000.00 - GBP70000.00 per annum + package
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 08 Mar 18 2018-03-08
A leading fund manager in the City are in need of a Front Office Support Analyst to join their Fixed Income trading team. - 5+ years' worth of relevant experience (Support, buy-side, front office) - 1st/3rd line support to Fixed Income Trader - 1st/2nd line support for trading application - The majority of the applications are built internally - Work hours; 7:00am - 4:00pm
Role: Front Office Support Analyst
Firm: Asset Management
Domain: Fixed Income
Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Oversight for all aspects of the trader desktop & infrastructure environments, including hardware/software installations, AV technology, changes and configurations
- Level 1 (and some level 2) support of proprietary and 3rd party applications running on Wellington trading desks.
- Working directly with Traders and Trade Coordinators to resolve issues and capture enhancement requests.
- Collaborating with Business and IT teams regarding trade-related requests.
- Preparing operational readiness, rollout and training for new versions of applications.
- Incident/problem management, including follow through using the ITIL framework.
- Testing new software and vendor interfaces.
- Project management; small to medium size projects.
- Contributing to documentation repository.
- Relevant experience supporting Equity, Fixed Income, FX Trading.
- Broad knowledge of technology and end-to-end trading flows.
- Familiarity with pre and post-trade compliance, confirmation and settlement flows.
- Hands-on experience in PC hardware (desktop & laptop) and general infrastructure equipment
- Knowledge of execution platforms such as Bloomberg, TradeWeb, MarketAxess and futures execution platforms such as FlexTrade.
- Exposure to algorithmic and strategy trading, OASYS, and Omgeo CTM is desired.
- Solid understanding of remote computing technologies (VPN, Terminal Server, Citrix, Broadband), mobile computing devices (iPhone/iPad/Android), and internet/intranet technology
- Strong SQL skills.
- Bachelor's degree (Computer Science or equivalent is preferred) with 3-5 years of frontline technical support in Financial Services. Asset management experience is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Collaborative, self-starter with the ability to manage multiple, changing priorities in a fast-paced and global oriented team.
- This position requires some early, late and weekend shift coverage.