The platform engineering team at this top-tier investment bank, provides best-in-class applications and libraries for risk analysis and live pricing tools as well as e-Trading flow analytics. We now seek a Quant Strat Developer to build out the global analytics library infrastructure and work with Quant Research on integration issues. Great opportunity to join a front office strat team at this top-tier investment bank!
C++ & Python, Strats Team, Analytics Libraries
- Develop and support the infrastructure of the global analytics library
- Automate processes to reduce manual support
- Cross-platform build, test and deployment of the library.
- Improving the environment to support the analytics developers.
- Support the Web tools analytics group development team.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Strong C++ to build Quant library infrastructure components
- Enhance in house tools to deploy the library to Spreadsheet users and the new Risk and PnL strategic platform
- Oversee migration of Unix and Windows servers
- Programme in Python and familiarity with csh, bash when necessary
- Great communication skills to work in a dynamic, front office environment at this top-tier banking group
EXPERIENCE OF SEVERAL FOLLOWING:
- Interfacing C++ with Python, Java and c#
- SDLC tools such as Git, Bitbucket and TeamCity.
- JIRA, Valgrind, Cachegrind,
- Visual studio development environment.
- Sybase client library.