Front Office Quantitative Developer
- Salary: 90,000 - 110,000
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type: Full time
- Company: JCW Search
An international banking institution is in need of Front Office Quantitative Developer to play an integral part in software design an development to support the development and enhancement of their existing global trading and data reporting infrastructure.
This individual will play a key role in executing a "data driven approach" when helping the organisation to formulate trading strategies and develop trading solutions, with an aim of maximizing the impact of their investments.
Role will Involve:
- Quantitative analysis and Pricing
- Quant Library development and maintenance
- Coordinating between Multiple stakeholders including IT, Quant and product management
Ideal Technical background:
- Strong academic background MSC upwards or equivalent ideally in a quantitattive discipline.
- Exemplary C++ Development skills
- Other dev tools such as Java, Python, R
- Machine learning and data mining exposure
- Strong Wholesale markets background