- GBP400 - GBP500 per day GBP
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- McGregor Boyall
Front Office Python Developer
Front Office Python Developer Python, C#, C++, Fx, Front office, Risk
You must be able to interact confidently with business users and be responsible for the full software-development life cycle. Candidates will be expected to have a proven track record of delivery and a detailed knowledge of the systems they have worked on, having contributed significantly to their architecture and design. Experience of options or structured products would be beneficial.
- Strong interest in understanding the business needs
- Use of unit-testing strategies
- Source code version control
- Educated to degree-level at minimum in a numerate or technical discipline
- Knowledge of FX Options or another asset class / business area
- C++ or C#
- Continuous integration w/ JetBrains TeamCity
- Bug tracking with JIRA
- Source code refactoring
- Excellent communication skills as candidate will need to work closely with several teams
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to absorb knowledge and pick-up new technologies.
- Ability to prioritise work effectively in a dynamic, ever-changing, environment.
- Self-motivated and able to work under their own initiative.
- Confident enough to work closely with trading and marketing stakeholders.
- Open and hands-on approach.
- Strong team focus
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.