Front Office Core Engineer
Exciting cutting-edge fintech is looking for a talented software developer to join its Front Office Suite core technology team.
Empowering developers in major financial firms to be as productive as possible, they deliver a cloud-based, end-to-end development and production platform. With open architecture, transparent source code, and automated infrastructure solutions, the platform provides clients with the tools to build reliable, scalable in-house functionality and fully integrated applications. The Role
The successful candidate will be part of the team responsible for designing, developing and testing essential components, such as risk (framework and real-time), STP and market data feeds and ETL pipelines. This role is client-facing, working together to adapt and customise the core cloud-hosted platform in order to meet each client's unique and varying requirements.
The ideal candidate is a polyglot with exposure to multiple programming languages and paradigms. Requirements
- Strong academic background in a relevant STEM field
- Sound Python skills and professional experience
- Solid knowledge of software engineering fundamentals, i.e. data structures and algorithms
- Strong communication skills, able to articulate technical detail to both peers and non-technical colleagues
- Familiar with database technologies
- Bonus points for experience with cloud computing, such as AWS or Azure
- Great opportunity to be part of a collaborative, innovative environment
- Competitive salary + generous benefits
- Work with the smartest people and latest technologies on complex problems
If you think you are a strong match for this job description, please do not hesitate to get in touch! Amy Gandhi
Tel: +44 (0) 203 475 5019