Front Office Controls/FO Controls
- Salary:£450 - £550 per day
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Contract, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:19 Jan 18
My client, a Tier 1 Organisation is looking for a number of Front Office Controls specialists to join on a contract basis.
- Undertake periodic product and thematic reviews across the Investment Bank, challenging control design and control operating effectiveness.
- Develop strong and productive working relationships with senior Front Office management to ensure they understand their risks and have controls and processes in place to manage those risks.
- Challenge the completion of operational risk and control self assessments.
- Review how issues identified are resolved and whether actions taken are suitable and sustainably implemented
- Work with the Front Office Supervisor team in providing opinions and views on the status of controls in the various asset classes across the front office.
- Have a strong understanding of Markets (trade products) and Investment Banking products within a Top Tier financial institution.
- Have with the following backgrounds:
- Business Managers / COO (product aligned in FO)
- Product Controllers (if had significant FO interaction)
- FO Control
- Extensive Front Office interaction
- Strong networking & senior stakeholder management skills and able to negotiate and influence effectively.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills