Front Office Business Analyst
- £75,000 - £90,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Cornwallis Elt
- 26 Mar 19
Business Analyst, Front Office, Change, Front to Back, E-Trading, E-Commerce, Trades, Trading, Business Analysis, Financial Services
My client, a leading Financial Services organisation has a senior permanent requirement for a skilled Front Office Business Analyst to come and join a new and growing Change Function on a range of Front Office Change projects, primarily focusing on E-Trading Data. In this role, you will be responsible for mapping out existing Front Office business processes and working with multiple Front Office stakeholders. You will look at the current state, then the design before building new solutions - overall delivering change in a small but growing team.
You will be required to perform full scale end to end Business Analysis tasks and need to be comfortable with working in a Front Office environment. The ideal candidate will have this specific exposure and preferably have cross asset experience working specifically on change projects.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Exceptional end to end Business Analysis skills gained in a Front Office environment
- Specific experience of delivering on multiple change projects within the Front Office, if possible experience of E-Trading/E-Commerce
- Extensive understanding of multiple Asset Classes
- Detailed understanding of trade flows and front office business processes
- Expertise in Front Office terminology and trading business processes
- Detailed stakeholder engagement and the ability to work comfortably in a Front Office environment
This represents an opportunity to join an exciting Front Office expanding change function. This will provide you with an opportunity to work closely with some of the best business talent in the marketplace to deliver optimal business solutions for a leading organisation.