Front Office Auditor – Capital Markets. A consultancy are assisting a major global bank in review risk and control environments across their sales/trading business and have an opportunity for a Front Office Auditor to undertake several targeted or thematic audits within specific business lines.
You will face off to desk heads, product COOs or related stakeholder to review, assess, evaluate and challenge their control environments and risk management practices. This will involved possessing a detailed understanding of one or more asset classes/product lines as well as the business itself. This will involve providing an independent view and validation of practices within the business and whether remedial action is necessary.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 8+ years audit within global investment banks / Big 4 audit houses
- Deep understanding of sales and trading across one or more major asset classes
- Background in two or more of: Front office audit, business management/COO, risk & control, or trading
- Excellent stakeholder engagement/management up to MD level in the front office
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £550-£600/day role based London initially for six months.