$Trillion Fund Manager is seeking a Senior front-end developer to join their London team, with expertise in Angular and HTML for 6 Months FTC - £100- £120k Annually (Pro rata) + guaranteed bonus & excellent benefits (Inside IR 35)
ALL candidates must have
- Typically requires 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Desirable skills required are HTML5, Responsive UI, LESS/SASS, Wireframing (Figma).
- Strong ability to write unit and integration tests (Cypress, Cucumber).
- Knowledge and experience of AWS, Git, Java, gRPC/Protobuf.
- Stays current with many best-of-breed technologies.
- Able to work directly with business stakeholders.
- Decisions show a focus on current and future business priorities, together with fiscal responsibility.
- Can articulate business needs and translate them into technology solutions.
Successful candidates will be part of a dynamic team, who help design and develop the strategic Analytics Platform front end and the data operation toolset.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accountable for all parts of the software development lifecycle for their projects
- Reviews and interprets system requirements and business processes.
- Contributes to the development of best practices within their group.
- Leads code reviews and actively participates in providing feedback on others’ designs/code.
- Accountable for technical debt in their own software
- Takes control of complex or vague problems and steps through them in a rational way.
- Makes tactical vs. strategic tradeoffs.
- Flexible in his or her thinking; able to evolve a solution when additional information or ideas are presented.
- Mentors junior members of the team and acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Identifies when junior engineers need help and provides it in a positive way that promotes confidence.
- Proactively helps team members/make suggestions to improve practices.
- Works independently, receives minimal guidance.
- Develops data models or schemas from scratch and knows of key concepts such as ACID, Normalization, and Transactions
- Debugs large components with limited assistance and assists other engineers with debugging.
- Designs and develops practical APIs and abstractions.
Please note that for the right candidate there is a high likelihood of extension at the end of the first 6-months, with a possibility of converting to perm after this…….