Brickendon is an award-winning transformational consultancy specialising in innovative solutions that solve our clients’ challenges quickly and efficiently. Focused on three practice areas of digital, data and automation, our aim is to disrupt the market with the latest machine learning, automation, data analytics advisory and programme delivery.
Since inception in London in 2010, Brickendon has rapidly grown and has established additional offices in the US, Poland and Australia. Core to our success is how we foster a culture of innovation and lateral thinking and encourage our people to develop new approaches and techniques.
Our specialist digital arm, Brickendon Digital, focuses on disrupting and challenging the digital landscape with daring, cutting-edge products, including HotDeskPlus and EUCplus. We use the latest software and techniques to create rapid, technology-led solutions and visionary products to help our clients excel.
We are a member of the Women in Finance charter and are committed to working together to build a balanced and fair industry.
Overview of initial assignment:
Brickendon require a team of Front End Developers to join our existing development Team. The Front End team will be responsible for the design and development of rapid prototypal features and systems
An overview of sample responsibilities:
- Engineer robust, scalable and maintainablesolutions to meet the needs of the business
- Collaboratewith business users and other team members to create user stories.
- Understand how your stories fit into the broaderpicture and medium-term business goals.
- Actively participate in stand-ups, retrospectives and planning workshops
- Design and implement new front-end functionalities using latest technologies
- Engage in technical discussions; participate in technical designs and present technical ideas through white boarding
- Maintain code quality through best practices, unit testing and code quality automation
- Demonstrate the understandingof Agile software development lifecycle
- Degree or masters degree in computer science, engineering or mathematics
- Knowledge and experience of React
- Interest in IOT, Chatbot, mobile applications
- Experience in any other languages / frameworks highly desirable (NodeJS, Python, Ionic).
- Incumbent will possess at least 2 years commercial development experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of the SDLC process
- Experience working in React/Redux, D3, NodeJS environments
- Understanding of agile software development and modern software development practices
- Must be passionate about developing new products and suggesting ideas.