Front End Developer - Core UI Engineering
£80k - 130k base + bonus Job description:
One of the world's most renowned financial institutions is looking for an exceptional UI developer with solid React and Typescript experience.
Working in small, highly motivated, agile teams, members of the Digital Platform group are multi-disciplined, working across all areas of the solution space. In this role, you will be tasked with building and supporting a client-side platform, where you will will build libraries, frameworks and services for other development teams.
The work you do will be crucial to thousands of developers who are working on different lines of business in different asset classes. Using React (ES6) and Typescript, you need to build libraries and frameworks from scratch and work closely with the design team to build robust and testable systems. Skills and Experience Required
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Strong programming skills in one or more modern language(s)
- Experience in full SDLC with agile methodologies
- Good understanding of OO and functional programming paradigms
- Finance experience NOT required!
- Significant salaries + bonuses + benefits
- High degree of ownership and impactful work
- Excellent career growth and professional development is encouraged
- Flexible working and working from home opportunities
If you feel you are suitable for this role, drop me an email or give me a call! Richard Allan
[t] +44 (0)20 3137 9574
£80k - 130k base + bonus