- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
- Be responsible for translating detailed designs into robust, scalable and reusable solutions that deliver exceptional user experience driven by the product teams
- Demonstrate a deep, hands on knowledge of Test-driven development (TDD) and Behavior-Driven Development (BDD) techniques
- Be familiar with a couple of different languages, and well-versed in at least one
- Standards compliant HTML5, CSS3, ES6 - expert
- Java 8, Spring Boot, Maven, Nefix OSS - be familiar
- js, React, Redux, Yarn, Babel, PM2 - expert
- Strong understanding of lean and agile methods of software delivery and the principles and practices of BDD, ATDD and TDD
- Agile methodologies - Scrum, Kanban, Lean UX, XP
- A track record of constantly looking for ways to do things better and an excellent understanding of the mechanism necessary to successfully implement change
This is a fantastic opportunity for a seasoned, Frontend professional to join a leading organisation based in London. For further details please apply by sending your cv to CBalcombe@mcgregor-boyall.com.
Start Date: Asap
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.