French speaking Investment Manager - European Mid Market Private Equity Firm - suitable for professionals to the Director level
- Excellent base and bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Greenwich Partners
- 23 Mar 18 2018-03-23
Superb opportunity to join this leading European focused mid market private equity firm. They would like to hire an Investment Manager to focus on the French region.
Our client is a leading mid market private equity fund, are looking to add an Investment Manager to their team. The firm has a great track record in investing in companies where there is already a strong management team, growth plan and clear vision for growth and expansion.
The role will focus on the execution of investments in French markets, although will be based in London.
The role will work on the origination and execution of investments for the fund, as well as working with portfolio companies on commercial and strategic issues. The firm regularly does deals, and you can expect to be busy on transactions.
They are very interested in meeting a professional who will have a background as follows:
- Investment professional with another private equity firm
- Investment associate to Director professionals from investment banks or other blue chip advisors
- Managers to Directors from the corporate finance advisory team of a leading accountancy firm
- excellent M&A experience - fluent in French and English
- Strong track record of deal execution
There is some flexibility about the level of professional they hire, and the successful candidate could already be at te Director level.
General Data Protection Regulation 2018
When you apply for this role, we will consider you for this position and also keep your details on our records for other opportunities. Our GDPR privacy statement is to be found at www.greenwichpartners.co.uk/GDPR