French Speaking Emerging Markets Sales/Trading Role - Senior VP – London headquartered bank
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- BSM Group
- 20 Nov 17 2017-11-20
BSM Group are representing a client seeking a French Speaking Emerging Markets Sales/Trading Role - Senior VP in a London headquartered bank.
A new role has arisen for an Emerging Markets FX Sales/Trading professional to join a London-headquartered Bank. The bank also has offices in Paris, and as such, the new incumbent will need to be fluent in both English and French.
This client-facing role will report directly into the MD for Treasury and Capital Markets, and will see you actively managing accounts on behalf of the bank.
The bank is keen to speak to candidates who fit the following criteria:
- Master’s or equivalent degree in finance
- Fluency in both English and French
- Minimum of five years’ experience in sales / trading of emerging & frontier currencies such as NGN, KES, ZAR, MUR, etc.
- Must possess a transferable client base of 20+ active accounts
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and mathematical skills
- Ability to write code in VBA or C++ would be a plus
For more information, please contact Katy Quicke at BSM Group on 0207 653 6721.