A leading Global Bank in London is recruiting for a 'Fraud Systems and Analytics Manager' to join their Fraud function.
What skills and knowledge do we require?
- Experience in managing projects and defining system requirements
- Strong numerical skills and attention to detail
- Advanced knowledge of SQL programming
- Strong awareness of process, procedures systems and technology.
- Experienced in implementing systems
- Experienced in driving technical projects
- Exceptionally numerate and be able to interpret large data sets
What personal attributes are we looking for?
- Team orientated with the ability to manage others
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and influencing skills with strong stakeholder management
- Innovative with excellent problem solving skills
- Advanced analytical and numerical skills