Local Knowledge Global Resources Specialist Consultants
- New York
- Hong Kong
Fraud Strategy & Analytics Manager
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Salary: Up to £75,000
Our client is a City based well-known Corporate Bank, looking to recruit a Fraud Strategy Manager to provide analytical support to the concentrated fraud team. You will lead the day-to-day fraud analytic activities for the bank (focusing on the SQL system), driving suitability of fraud detection systems & engaging with senior stakeholders within the business to ensure fraud is being correctly fought. The Bank operates on an international level, reflecting the level at which this role will sit.
The fraud team sits separately from the rest of the business & compliance functions, however works closely with the business in the maintenance of existing fraud policy, the creation of wider policy to compliment the business aims and executing regular fraud operations activities. This is a small team, meaning your practised fraud analytics & SQL experience will be central to the team’s wider activities. You will be second to the Team Leader & expected to deputise when required.
In addition, other responsibilities will include:
- Providing fraud support to the wider business on an ad-hoc basis.
- Manage projects both personally and within the team.
- Through analysis to fraud systems, suggest where improvements can be made.
- Being involved in FCC Functional reviews across the bank on a regular basis, liaising with colleagues on a regular basis.
You will have:
- 3-4 years’ hand’s on experience of working in a fraud analytics role within the Corporate Banking space.
- Leading knowledge and understanding of Fraud / AML risks
- Excellent communication skills.
- Advanced mathematical & statistical analysis skills.
- Leading knowledge of SQL, with a proven ability to lead complex queries from scratch.
If the above sounds of interest, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org