We are looking to hire a versatile, charismatic, and adaptable Float Executive Assistant who can hit the ground running and provide the highest level of support to our top ranked analyst teams based in London. The role would, initially, be as a float, providing cover when assistants are sick, on holiday, or leave at short notice;
Typical tasks would be to:
- Proactively manage multiple complex diaries, anticipating the analyst's requirements, ensuring efficient scheduling of meetings to make best possible use of their time, whilst using initiative to identify, anticipate and resolve conflicts.
- Anticipate, manage and coordinate extensive European and International travel, ensuring timely preparation to include visa applications, whilst adhering to the firm's travel policy to ensure cost efficiencies at all times.
- Assist where appropriate with the teams' marketing plan, proactively identifying conflicts or opportunities for marketing, conference attendance, client roadshows and necessary travel etc
- Timely and accurate telephone answering, ensuring all messages are passed on in an efficient/appropriate manner.
- Assist the team/Super Sector Assistant in identifying their key clients and ensuring all client lists are consistently up to date, acquiring information from the Client Connectivity Team, Specialist Sales, Account Captains and broker reviews
- Act as a contact point and ambassador for the team, to include extensive client liaison (both internally and externally) whilst building an excellent rapport to maintain effective relationships.
- Manage, coordinate and process all expenses in a timely manner for all analysts.
- Assist (and participate) where appropriate in weekly team meetings, producing agenda and coordinating any data documentation for discussion.
- Be confident to work in collaboration with the Client Connectivity Team to deliver on the team's objectives.
- Organize events to include client lunches, roundtable dinners with guest speakers, conferences and any other ad hoc team entertainment.
- Providing assistance with teams' Research product when required.
- Provide seamless service in the absence of other members of the buddy group and the wider assistant team when required.
- Deal with numerous ad hoc internal and external client requests for data etc and general ad hoc tasks, i.e. scanning, photocopying, printing and filing when required.
- 5+ years experienced in a previous PA/EA role, preferably within financial services entity or other blue chip environment
- Experience of supporting a large team
- Advanced knowledge of all Office applications - Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Knowledge of Concur and CRM preferable but not essential
- A fantastic can do attitude and commitment to deliver the best service to clients
- A calm, cheerful, but professional and resilient attitude, with the ability to problem solveYou are:
- Highly motivated, able to stay one step ahead and think outside the box
- Flexible and adaptable in a fast-pace environment with the ability to multi-task
- An excellent communicator, with strong verbal and written skills
- A good team-player with strong organizational skills and the ability to work under pressure, dealing with multiple deadlines and changing priorities
- Resourceful, a self-starter who is consistent, reliable, a good time-keeper, who enjoys taking initiative to deliver results with exceptional attention to detail
- Able to maintain confidentiality