Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are currently working with an EAM who are looking to onboard an experienced Fixed Income Specialist to their inhouse Fixed Income trading desk. Ideally coving the LatAm, African or Asian markets.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Generating revenue through Riskless Match Principal Trades in Fixed Income Bonds / Loans / Structured products.
- Regular engagement and sales coverage to Buy Side Institutional Clients and Family Offices particularly interested in above geography.
- Utilise the language and geographical reach to domiciled institutions to gather intelligence and share with existing and potential Investors.
- Providing local market colour to external Institutional Funds and internal clients
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum of 7 years of proven success in Fixed Income Sales with Institutional Buy side clients.
- The ideal candidate should have strong track record and functional knowledge in the LATAM/AFRICA/Asia
- Existing relationships with Buy side institutions particularly interested in EMEA / Emerging Market Risk
- The candidate should be able to demonstrate key associations with large and important institutions and Banks.
- Minimum Post Graduate degree level qualification is required. Master's degree in Finance, Business or Economics or CFA qualification is preferable
- Located in London