Our client, a leading global Alternatives asset manager (top 10) is seeking a Portfolio Analysis and risk specialist to support the investment team with performance/attribution reporting, management reporting as well as prospect marketing.
- Work closely with internal business functions, such as client service, investment teams, product specialists and marketing
- Produce portfolio management reports
- Assist with operational build-out of reporting processes
- acting as the analytics and problem-solving base for different areas of the business, producing on a monthly and quarterly client reports and assisting with any project work or ad hoc requests.
- Create detailed reports for clients, communicate results to portfolio management teams and create commentary for marketing and sales teams.
- Produce monthly performance attribution deliverables
- Minimum 5 years experience in Asset Management
- Strong understanding of credit/private credit, convertible bonds and private equity
- Understanding of reporting and risk metrics
- Understanding of fixed income attribution
- University degree; Studies within Business, Science or Mathematics is preferred.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills