We are working with a top tier asset manager who are looking for a Fixed Income Support Analyst to join their Mortgage team. The focus of this role will specifically be on the Netherlands, where the business is in its early development stages.
The role requires a fluent Dutch and English speaker with experience working with Fixed Income. This will involve working with the front end of an exciting new team and overseeing processes from front to back. This exciting opportunity would suit an individual who wants to be part of an analytical, fast growing investment business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Producing price and product benchmarking analysis.
- Support cash reconciliation, support funding, and cashflow management activities.
- Work closely with the compliance, finance, risk and operations teams.
- Trade booking and reconciliation.
- Work closely with the mortgage and broader trading team.
- Provide an interpretation and explanation of the profit and loss activity.
- Monitor and report on loan distribution.
- Fluent Dutch and English speaker.
- Minimum of two years’ experience essential.
- Degree educated in a mathematical or finance related subjects.
- Experience working in the Dutch mortgage market either in a firm managing an origination partnership or directly with a bank.
- Experience in managing large retail facing clients.
- Significant Excel skills.
“Please note, our client is unable to offer sponsorship for this opportunity. Finally, should you not be contacted within five working days of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the opportunity. We will however, be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest that are suiting to your skills. “
For all other roles, please go to www.miryco.com