A fantastic opportunity has opened in a top tier Investment Manager in London for a varied and interesting role in the global distribution team. The role is a mix of product specialist and relationship management. This role will require experience with Fixed Income Products, relationship management and technical exposure.
You will be
- Leading research meetings with consultants to achieve or maintain ratings across product sets, working closely with the distribution and investment teams.
- Growing a pipeline and contributing to delivery against revenue and AUM targets for the Institutional business
- Responsible for internal and external stakeholder management
- Responding to queries, requests for data and information and resolving queries efficiently
The ideal candidate have:
- Detailed technical understanding of Fixed Income Markets
- Knowledge of UK Pensions funds, as well as current investment markets and economic issues
- An excellent track record dealing with clients and building relationships
- A CFA or IMC qualification
- A collegiate, proactive approach and ability to work well in a team